Effective date: September 21, 2021
Welcome to PDFCC App's Terms of Service
The PDFCC ( “we”, “our”, “us”) governs your use of our web pages located at www.pdfccc.com and our mobile application PDFCC (“App”).
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
Also, you hereby agree that the results or products of our app are solely for personal and/or editorial use and NOT for commercial use, re-sell, distribute in anyway.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. These changes are effective immediately upon posting. When changes come into effect, the revised Terms and Conditions shall supersede the previous version of the Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for being responsible.
- PDFCC is a simple application to easy convert pdf or other document.
- Makes the App available (a) on the Website from which you can click on a link to download the App, or (b) for download directly from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
I shall make every effort to ensure that PDFCC is continually available to you.
- By accessing the App and by using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Should you disagree to be bound by these Terms, in whole or in part, you shall (i) not be permitted/authorized to use the Services and (ii) refrain from accessing the App and Services.
- Your continued use of the App and Services shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these Terms.
USE OF APP
- You may access PDFCC and the Services via our App.
- In order to be able to use the App, you shall (i) download and install the App on a mobile device which is compatible with the App, as well as (ii) have an Internet connection.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for meeting the aforementioned requirements, which may also (i) bear additional charges and fees, and/or (ii) require you to perform software updates and/or to comply with the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
- Our Services may allow you to use the Services with the Uploaded content, as well as to create, post, store the Generated content.
- The Uploaded and the Generated content is your intellectual property. Except for the license you grant below, you retain all rights in and to your content.
- I does not claim ownership of any user content.
- You hereby grant me a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use in any way, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute Uploaded and Generated content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Services, and display Uploaded content in the library for the User’s repeated use.
- The Generated content may be public, so the license you grant us for this content is broader.
- You also grant me a perpetual license to create derivative works from, exhibit, broadcast, publicly perform, and publicly display the Generated content in any form and in any and all media or distribution methods.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may generate revenues, increase goodwill or otherwise increase our value from your use of the App, including, but not limited to, through the sale of advertising, sponsorships, promotions, usage data.
- You further acknowledge that, except as specifically permitted by us in these Terms or in another agreement you enter into with us, you (i) have no right to receive any income or other consideration from any user content or your use of any materials made available to you on or through the App, including in any user content created by you, and (ii) are prohibited from exercising any rights to monetize or obtain consideration from any User Content within the Services or on any third party service.
- You warrant that your content does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity.
- You hereby represent that you are the owner of the copyright with respect to all your content and have the power to grant the license to the Company as set forth herein.
- You hereby acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the Uploaded content and Generated content, as well as any consequences of publicly posting and sharing such content, including, but not limited to any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses, judgments, any other possible conflicts, disputes, contretemps or issues arising out of or related to your content.
- You hereby acknowledge that you are entitled to delete any of the Uploaded content from your profile gallery, but it shall not cause revoking of the license granted to the Company.
- If you share the Generated content publicly through the Services or in any other way, you acknowledge that such content will be accessible to others. Any content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You must not post any content on or through the Services or transmit to us any content that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- Please do not publicly post or submit any user content that you do not want to be publicly accessible or viewable, or that you do not have rights to post.
MONITORING OF CONTENT
I reserves the right to monitor all user content posted on/submitted to the Services.
I may at its sole discretion remove any user content including, but not limited to the content that contains any illegal content, viruses, spyware and malware, obscene or pornographic materials, libelous, defamatory, violent or hate-oriented content, promotes any commercial activities, or any other content that may harm me, its business or reputation.
Without limiting the foregoing, I may remove any material , in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise objectionable.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
- If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
- You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
ACCESS AND USE
You must only use the App in accordance with these Terms and any applicable law.
You must not (or attempt to):
Interfere with or disrupt the App or the server or networks that host the Site;
- Use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
- Interfere with security-related or other features of the App.
We do not warrant that the App will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our App.
You must not link to our App or any part of our App in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to:
- In a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
- In a way that is illegal or unfair.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
NO USE BY MINORS
- Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least thirteen (13) years old. By accessing or using any of Company, you warrant and represent that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least thirteen (13) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
- Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of haoxiong and its licensors.
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of haoxiong.
- All content, trademarks, data, information or information contained in any materials, or documents used in relation to the Company and the Services, including but not limited to any and all copyrighted works, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, designs, logos, graphics, hyperlinks, domain names, information and agreements (“Content”), are the exclusive property of or are licensed to the Company. You may not reproduce, distribute or copy the Content by any means, whether electronically or not, without Company’s prior written permission.
- Any and all intellectual property rights in the Content, Services and the Company or otherwise developed by or on behalf of Company, including all patents, rights in inventions, rights in designs, trademarks, trade and business names and all associated goodwill, rights to sue for passing off or for unlawful competition, copyright, moral rights and related rights, rights in databases, topography rights, domain names, rights in information (including know how and trade secrets) and all other similar or equivalent rights existing in the Content, Services and the Company or otherwise developed by or on behalf of Company, now or in the future in any part of the world, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights for their full term (“Intellectual Property”), vests in Company, its licensors or suppliers, as the case may be, and all rights not expressly granted by Company to you are reserved by Company.
- Save as expressly set out herein and in the Contracts, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in Company’s Intellectual Property. You may not use the Company’s Intellectual Property in a manner which may (i) place Company’s Intellectual Property at risk of losing value, and (ii) cause reputational damage to the Company.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of province British Colombia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of province British Colombia, Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Notwithstanding the specified agreement on jurisdiction, you and the Company shall, if any dispute arises, attempt to settle it by mutual negotiations.
CHANGES TO SERVICE
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS
- We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
- Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims demands (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms or your breach of any law or the right of third party.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- For more information about our Term and Conditions, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2021 by HaoXiong